Sunday, December 23, 2012

Progress Report

Hi Everyone, Jane here ;)
I wanted to let you all know I've made a lot of progress but I still have a LONG way to go.  Some of you have mentioned there isn't a hyperlink on your websites or emails.  It's a long story, but I have to copy all the information into word in plain text, then paste it to the blog. If I do the links in Word, it messes up all the formats.  SO, I'm having to go back in after they are posted on the blog and link them.  I'm more concerned right now with getting everyone listed, once I'm done with that I'll go back and add links.  Your customers can copy and paste links into their browsers or emails if need be for the time being.  Thanks for your understanding.  I never in a million years thought there would be such a large turn out! Thanks everyone for your patience and support!!

~Jane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment